BIDDING - Buckley AFB Building 808
Location: Buckley Air Force Base, CO
Accepting Proposals by Email: No later than 2:30 pm Monday August 28, 2017.
RFI's, are due in writing no later than 12:00 pm August 22, 2017.
Project Scope: New construction of a 12,500 SF Air National Guard Aircraft Support Equipment (ASE) Maintenance and Storage Facility utilizing conventional construction methods to accommodate the mission of the facility. Excavation; Asphalt; Landscaping; Cast-In-Place Concrete; Polished Concrete Finishing; Precast Architectural Concrete; Masonry; Structural Steel; Steel Joist & Decking; Light-Gage Framing; Fabricated Metals; Interior Architectural Wood Work; Plastic Paneling; Insulation; Metal Roof & Wall Panels; EPDM Roofing; Steel Doors & Frames; Wood Doors; Door Hardware; Overhead Doors; Storefront & Aluminum Windows; Tube Skylights; Drywall; Flooring (Tile & Carpet); Painting; Signage; Toilet Accessories; Wall Protection; Automatic External Defibrillator; Fire Ext w/Cabinets; Metal Lockers; Overhead Reels; Louver Blinds; Furniture; Telecommunications; Fire Alarm; Fire Sprinkler w/Pump; Plumbing; Mechanical; Electrical.
Taxes: This project is not tax exempt. Please include sales taxes in your proposal.
Project Schedule of Dates:
Pre-Submittal Question Deadline: August 22, 2017 @ 12:00 pm
Deadline for Proposal Submittal: August 28, 2017 @ 2:30 pm
Date Project May Begin: September 2017
Please complete the lower portion of the ITB and email to the email address below. If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me at (970) 245-9343. Thank you!
Amanda S. Decker
Ford Construction Company, Inc.
- Invitation To Bid
- Soils Report
- Project Specifications Part 1
- Project Specifications Part 2
- Project Specifications Part 3
- Project Specifications Part 4
- Project Specifications Part 5
- Project Specifications Part 6
- Drawings Part 1, Title Sheet, Civil and Landscape
- Drawings Part 2, Structural
- Drawings Part 3, Architectural and Furinture
- Drawings Part 4, Fire Protection and Alarm
- Drawings Part 5, Plumbing
- Drawings Part 6, Mechanical
- Drawings Part 7, Electrical
- Drawings Part 8, Telecommunications
- Pre-Bid Brief, Questions and Answers