BIDDING - Denver Field Maintenance Shop (FMS) #2, ASV Hoist Expansion
Location: 5275 Franklin Street, Denver, CO 80216
Accepting Proposals by Email: No later than 2:30 pm Wednesday August 30, 2017.
RFI's, are due in writing no later than 10:00 am August 22, 2017.
Project Scope: Construct an addition to the Denver Field Maintenance Shop, approximately 2,125 SF. The addition will contain one tall general purpose work bay for vehicle maintenance, including an overhead bridge crane. The addition will have CMU exterior bearing walls, metal framed roof with joists, spread footings and a slab on-grade floor. Site work includes over excavation of unsatisfactory soils, removal and replacement of paving, relocation of oil storage pods, and minimal utility alterations. Alternate Bid Items are utilized to manage project cost within the project budget. Alternates are described in the documents. Site location is 5275 Franklin Street, Denver, CO 80216.
Taxes: See Article 9. Surveys, Permits, Laws, Taxes and Regulations
Project Schedule of Dates:
- Pre-Submittal Question Deadline: August 22, 2017 @ 10:00 am
- Deadline for Proposal Submittal: August 30, 2017 @ 2:30 pm
- Anticipated Construction Start: October 15, 2017
- Anticipated Construction End: October 10, 2018
Please complete the lower portion of the Intivation To Bid and email to the email address below. If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me at (970) 245-9343.
Amanda S. Decker
Ford Construction Company, Inc.
- INVITATION TO BID
- BID ALTERNATES
- ARTICLE 9. SURVEYS, PERMITS, LAWSs, TAXES and REGULATIONS
- SUBSTITUTION PROCEDURES
- PROJECT SPECIFICATIONS 1 OF 3
- PROJECT SPECIFICATIONS 2 OF 3
- PROJECT SPECIFICATIONS 3 OF 3
- PROJECT PLANS - TITLE SHEET AND CIVIL
- PROJECT PLANS - ARCHITECTURAL
- PROJECT PLANS - STRUCTURAL
- PROJECT PLANS - MECH AND PLUMB
- PROJECT PLANS - ELECTRICAL
- SITE PHOTOS 2016
- SITE PHOTOS 2017